Group rates (10 persons or more)
School trip rates
Birthday party rates
incl. table reservation
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday in the month we hold taster sessions where you can try out climbing at a reduced price for 1.5 hours (including initial briefing). Please sign up for one of these sessions using the booking form and writing "Schnupperklettern" in the comments box.
BBQ and Catering
Food and Drinks
On the day you can pay in cash, with an EC debit card or with a credit card.
The most important information at a glance
- The maximum session time in the park is 2.5 hours, starting from the beginning of the safety briefing. The actual climbing time is usually 2 hours.
- To avoid having to wait please book, preferably via an online booking request here.
- Please come wearing sturdy, closed-toe shoes suitable for climbing. Anyone wearing flip flops or sandals will be required to stay on the ground for safety reasons.
- Use of the courses is height-dependent. The minimum height required is 110 cm for courses 1 & 2. The other courses can be attempted by individuals who are 130 cm or taller (Course 3), 140 cm or taller (courses 4 and 5) and 160 cm or taller (courses 6 and 7).
- The Kletterwald will remain closed on safety grounds in storms or heavy rain.
- Accompanying visitors who don't wish to climb are welcome to walk along the paths through the park.
- It is not necessary to book an individual trainer for the climbers in your group. Our trainers monitor the whole forest and are there to take care of you.